- Project Management
- Brick and Mortar Construction
- Timber Construction – predrawn plans and kits also available (See below)
- Wetwork only contracts
- Handyman Division
- Basic civils
- Custom steel fabrication of staircases, automatic and security gates and balustrades
- Customised concrete Swimming Pools and Water features
- Internal and external painting
- Custom Carpentry including decks, pergolas and balustrading
- Roofing – including specialist trusses, roof repairs, customised exposed trusses and Post & Beam
- Custom fireplaces, woodburning / pizza ovens and mantelpieces
- Timber flooring
- Did we miss anything?….
All of the above services are offered ‘in-house’ by Hayward Construction, thereby saving the client money by cutting out the middleman. Contact the office for more information.
TIMBER FRAME COTTAGES
LET US HELP YOU GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR…
Whether you are looking for an affordable way into the property market as a first time home owner or whether you would like additional stylish accommodation on your existing property to bring in an extra income, Hayward Construction are proud to be able to offer a beautiful yet affordable solution.
We have developed an all inclusive package that provides you with a beautifully finished timber frame cottage, ready to move in, for an unbelievably affordable price.
Should you require something slighter bigger or a different configuration, the versatility of the timber frame concept allows for easy adaptation. Let us know what your needs are and we are happy to quote accordingly.
- Timber frames are manufactured and pre-assembled for easy and efficient on-site erection allowing for a much shorter project period than with conventional construction methods.
- Timber frames allow for easy alterations and additions at a later stage. This enables the owner to ‘grow’ his home according to his budget with minimal disruption to the existing structure.
- Optional finishes both internally and externally
- Minimally invasive and adaptable to almost any situation and environment such as sensitive vegetation or steep terrain. Perfect for Game Lodges, Guest Farms etc
- Eco-friendly – constructed using SABS Approved sustainable SA Pine; solar powered geyser and sufficiently insulated walls and ceilings reduce electricity consumption.
Can be transported and erected anywhere in South Africa.
Please contact our office on 044 382 5516 or email us at email@example.com for a detailed spec of what is included in this unbelievable offer…you’ll be pleasantly surprised.